Spring is a great time to refresh and renew your daily routine. This spring, we encourage you to refresh your at-home reading selections with these book recommendations from Beth Wood of Our Montessori Life! You never know, you might just find a new family favorite.
Books About Spring for 3-6 Year Olds
- If You Hold a Seed by Elly MacKay – Featuring gorgeous paper dioramas and a beautiful story.
- Grandpa’s Garden by Stella Fry – Excellent story of the garden year beginning in Spring. Eco-friendly garden practices incorporated into a sweet story of a boy and his grandfather.
- It’s Spring by Linda Glaser – Detailed account of the different nature events of spring. We love the artwork and details on each page!
- When Green Becomes Tomatoes by Julie Fogliano – A beautiful collection of poems for children about the seasons. This one has become a new favourite in our household.
- A Seed is Sleepy by Dianna Hutts Aston – This is part of our favourite nature book series. Amazing in every detail.
We hope these spring selections will be a welcome addition to your library. Enjoy exploring this new season with your family, and stay tuned for more book recommendations from Beth, this time for toddlers!
What are your favorite spring themed books? Share in Chat!
Recommended for you: